Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jay's Graduation!

On 12/14/2012 I had one of those super proud moments.  The type you remember forever.  My amazingly smart and brilliant husband graduated from college. He already had (several!) associates degrees, but while working super hard to support our family, he continued on with school for his Bachelor's in Business Management with a concentration in Accounting.  Eventually he plans to go forward with schooling for a Masters and hopefully will be able to fulfill his goal of working in accounting and/or teaching at the collegiate level.  He truly is so smart it's crazy.  I hope our kids learn from his hard work ethic and I hope they are blessed with his smart genes!  My mom, sister, and my mom's boyfriend joined Keegan and I in watching Jay walk the stage. Aahhhh....


 
 

 



 




No comments: