Sunday, April 21, 2013

Megan's Baby Brunch 12-02-12

I've become good friends with Megan - the "First Lady" of our Church a/k/a the Pastor's wife.  Their family feels like family to me if that is possible.  I am so blessed to have them in my life!  Megan was expecting their third child in January.  He made a surprise appearance a few weeks early in late December and is just the cutest thing!

My other other half Amanda (my bff that I work with, go to church with, and spend more time than anyone with) wanted to plan a sprinkle/brunch for Megan and AJ (the pastor) with some of our church friends and monthly bible study friends.  We decided to hold it at Beef O'Brady's here in Lehigh because they have a separate room but it would keep it simple food-wise and we'd be able to surprise Megan (she thought her and AJ were going to lunch after church).

I ordered some cute cupcake topper printables from Etsy and made cupcakes and purchased  some matching plates, napkins etc.  I had also ordered matching candy bar wrappers for favors.  I probably shouldn't admit this, but I made a diaper cake too (it was very basic and not that pretty or sturdy!). That was kind of the extent of decorating but I thought the cupcakes and candy bars were cute.  I have a thing with cutesy cupcakes and cupcake topper printables.








No comments: