Sunday, April 21, 2013

Why hello there, it's nice to see you again!

So I've managed to let more than 3 months pass since my last post.

Not much has happened, yet so much has happened.

I've been MIA for a reason.

Baby Lee 2.0 is due to make an arrival at the end of the summer!

I forgot just how exhausting the first trimester was with Keegan.  I hated it.  I had bad morning sickness and exhaustion and it was all I could do to go to work and come home and sleep.  I also had a husband who was home most nights at that time and no other kids to care for daily.  Well, fast forward almost 3 years and I have a husband who works lots of night shifts and a 2 year old and still the nausea and exhaustion. I will say I welcomed the second trimester with open arms! I do LOVE being pregnant, 1st trimester aside... 

This time, I am still pretty tired though.  Not like the first trimester but I don't have the energy I would like.  I'm working on it!

I am 22 weeks!  God willing, I will be crossing off number 1 on my list of 35 by 35 in August.

In the next week or so, I will go back and post things from the last few months.  Then I hope to stay pretty on top of things.  I still have to post about Christmas!  And Easter!  And anything in between....Man....

Here's a sneak peek at Baby Lee 2.0.


Here's Baby Lee a/k/a Keegan - not fully cooperating on the picture thing...

 
 



No comments: