Sunday, September 2, 2012

Party Planning

I'm not sure why, but planning Keegan's 2nd birthday party is really stressing me out!

I think I would love to have it at my house but my dogs and the number of people I would invite have me a bit stressed out.  They are good dogs, but I would want them separated and if I had the party at our house I would want to use the backyard too (so not sure where I would put the dogs).

I could also have it at a park such as Lakes Regional Park but I have to book a pavilion ASAP if I do that.

Another idea is to have a party at Keegan's music class center - Family Music Time.  This would force me to narrow down the invite list (only 12 kids approx ages 1-6 should be there with their parents) and then I would do a dinner at my house for family and probably a few close friends.

I have a problem with committing to what to do. Once I commit it's like I go nuts.  I do think I will do Mickey Theme for sure though.  I'd love to do Toy Story next year as I think that would be a fun age for all the Toy Story goodness (and, even though he loves Buzz and Woody, he still hasn't seen the movies).  So many fun party themes for the future: Toy Story, dinosaurs, robots, Legos, Cars, trains and on and on and on....

Every time I lean towards an option, I start to double-guess and lean towards another option.

To reminisce - here is Keegan with Papa (as he now calls my dad) on his first birthday:

No comments: