Tuesday, November 20, 2012

For my sweet Keegan at two...

My sweet, sweet Keegan, 2 years ago you came in to our lives and changed it forever for the better. God's timing is impeccable. You are an amazing child filled with so much curiosity and wonder and sass. I hope that as you grow you will know that you are so loved and have been even before you made an appearance in to this world. I watch you in amazement each day as you continue to grow and learn.
Now that you are "one two," as you say, I cannot help but to feel bittersweet - I miss the time when you were growing inside me, and those first few months of sweet cuddles, I love the excitement and wonder you face each day, and I look forward to your many journeys ahead. Always keep God close in your heart as I will keep you close in mine. Mommy loves you forever and ever.
 

No comments: