Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blah...

Just feeling blah.... so I posted a bunch of pictures from this last week's fun times on Facebook to try to cheer up.

First, I just feel so torn about what I should be doing and what I should be involved in.  I have so many doubts.  I think I am going to go for VP of Ladies Guild but if someone else really wants to, I will probably just let them.  Also I am torn on getting involved in more ministry things.  Little things keep happening that make doubts come in to my head about both.... ahhh decisions....

Then of course there are the awful news headlines that seem to pop up every day.  Tonight I saw a really sad headline about a child similar to Keegan's age.  I won't go in to exactly what because I don't want to sadden anyone or keep rehashing it but it was tragic and also seemed a bit like it could happen to anyone.  So sad.

So I decided to post my fall pictures.

No comments: