Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sabra House Party 11-10-12

www.houseparty.com is an awesome site!  You can sign up to try to host a promotional party for items.  If you get chosen, you get a package for free with various items depending on the House Party.

Earlier this year I had won a Huggies Potty Dance (pull-ups) House Party and a Lego House Party.  My friend won a Fisher-Price House Party and got over $300 in toys sent to her (cool, right?!).  I've had three other parties before this year too I think....

For the Sabra Hummus House Party, I got three coupons for free items up to $5.99 each, 13 dollar off coupons and also cards to go online and print up recipe books for the guests, an e-reader holder, a stylus pen, a bamboo serving spoon, and an apron. 

I got three HUGE tubs of hummus free from BJ's ($5.99 each so with the coupons, free). I also put out a bunch of other snack items and offered a pinterest inspired craft.

We made yarn wreaths. I supplied styrofoam wreath forms that Target had in their Dollar Days section (but I got 50-70% off!), a bunch of different yarn, and some embellishments.






 


No comments: