Monday, October 1, 2012

I couldn't make it up if I tried....

Feeling in a bit of a slump lately.  So much to do, so little time.

Work has just been plain weird.  File-wise we actually aren't too busy, but some of what we've been dealing with, well, I couldn't make up if I tried!

I don't want to really go in to it on a public blog, but man, it's just absolutely bizarre and one thing after another.

So my motto these last few days is, "This too shall pass."

That goes for all aspects of my life.

The good news is that I went to WW tonight and even with going out of town this weekend, I was still down.  Only .4 but I'll take it.

Speaking of going out of town - I had my first visit to an Ikea! Wow!  I got two cute chairs for Keegan, a Lack coffee table to make a Lego table for Keegan, and other odds and ends including a wooden train set for Keegan (notice a trend?). 

Coming soon to a blogspot near year: Ikea Lack Hack!

No comments: