Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Picture Day!

Today is picture day at Keegan's school. We are really hoping he decides to smile this time.  They had their pictures done in the spring - his first ever school pictures.  I was just SURE I was going to have to buy them.  I mean, come on, his FIRST school pictures.  Then we got the proofs.... I couldn't tell if he was terrified, confused, or annoyed.  I just could not spend money on them.  I did save the proofs as a keepsake to embarrass him by laugh at in years to come.  But today, today, we have high hopes!

Keegan was dressed in a fancy new outfit of cute blue corduroys and a white short sleeve argyle design sweater.  Even his shoes are corduroy.  Swoon.

Here he is trying to smuggle in his Minnie Mouse puzzle piece:

Time for school!

Let's go mom!

Don't worry mom, I've got the keys.


See?  I've got this!


No comments: